Monday, July 2, 2007

Well..Alex is officially out of school. Now I have to figure out what to do with her for a month. At least it's only a month though and not 3. I love year round! I guess John's mom is coming down for the 4th and taking Alex back to Wyoming with her when she leaves. This should be interesting when she comes. I don't think she likes me anymore after I pretty much told her to leave the last time she was here. I had a very good and valid reason for that though. I mean we had just moved into our house. Not 3 days later I had Connor. I had post partum depression, I broke out in hives, we still had all our unpacking to do, and here comes Pam with a 3 hour notice she's staying with us for a week! Then she didn't help with one thing while she's here. Is it me, or would that make anyone a little upset?

1 comment:

Shana said...

Umm... Of course it would!
I hope it is better this time and I am sure she understands. Well, at least she better.