Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Guess what time it is guys?! It's 1:30 AM! Connor has decided that now is a really good time for him to be up. Um.. no. It's really not. But he doesn't seem to mind that I have to be up too. So here I am! Just trying to fill the time while he hopefully cries himself to sleep. This sucks! I don't want to be up right now! What is wrong with this child?! And now my cat won't leave me alone.... Ugh. I am so getting someone to watch him in the morning so I can sleep. He didn't let me sleep last night either. He was up at 2:30, then 4 because the alarm woke him up. Then he was nice enough to wake me up again at 5, 6, 7, and 8! Good grief child GO TO SLEEP!! It doesn't hurt I promise! It's enough to drive you mad! Is anyone else feeling the frustration?

2 comments:

Audra said...

I felt it with the twins! Sleep deprivation is one of the hardest things for me! I hope it gets better soon!

Chris said...

I know it's frustrating. I remember though how much I loved the quiet time with just me and baby. I sang lullabys and watched a spider crawl on the ceiling..hahaha. Good luck though. It will get better!!