Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Look! I'm Blogging Again!

Last night was such a nightmare! Connor didn't end up going to sleep until 3am. Then he fell asleep just long enough to wake up again at 4. Luckily my mom is there! She saved my life! I called her at 6 and told her what he was like all night. She rushed right over to pick him up! Thanks mom!! You're the BEST!!
I wanted to tell you guys something really cool for me that I'm REALLY excited about! You all know I compose my own music, well now I'm working on publishing it! I got the software I needed to write it and I'm making a cd that I'm going to send off to an agency and see if I can't get a contract with one of them! So.. with any luck, I'll have my own cd out! I've been wanting to do this for a long time but just never thought I was good enough. I still know I need a lot work, but John, being the sweet man that he is, has told me time and time again how good I am and that I need to do this. He has so much faith in me and I'm always like, why? I don't see myself as being half as great as he thinks I am. But I'm going to try. If it doesn't work, at least I'll know. But hopefully it will!

2 comments:

Shana said...

That is good your mom was able to help you!! My kids never were good sleepers. I was ALWAYS TIRED!! I am sorry, hopefully he will start getting the hang of it soon. What a nice mom you have! :) Thank Goodness she is close.

Shana said...

And by the way... YOU WILL DO AWESOME!! I know you will be able to publish it. Are you singing or playing the piano or what??? That is AWESOME Kami! Way to go!!! :)
GOOD LUCK