Monday, July 16, 2007

Watch Out Boys!

I found my book that I've been writing poems and quotes in for like the past 10 years. I have this one called " The Arithmetic", and when Alex starts dating I hope she remembers this. :)

He's teaching her arithmetic. He said it was their mission.
He kissed her once then kissed her twice and said now that's addition.
As he added smack by smack in total satisfaction,
She gently gave the kisses back and said now that's subtraction.
As they carried on with great anticipation, they pulled away and said WOW! Multiplication!
Then dad appeared upon the scene and made a quick decision.
He kicked that lad three blocks away and said now that's long division.

4 comments:

Chris said...

That was awesome Kami...and for sure you'll have to read that to your kids when they're teenagers.

Shana said...

What a great poet you are! I want to hear MORE!! :)

Audra said...

Loved it! You have a talent!

Kimberlie said...

I loved that Kami! Keep posting some of them. It made me laugh. You are definatley very talented.