Thursday, July 5, 2007

God Bless America

I hope everyone had a happy 4th of July! Ours was nice. I didn't get to go with John and Alex to do fireworks at his brother's house, but I watched a movie at home and relaxed. Connor couldn't go over there so that's why I couldn't. John said he'll make it up to me on the 24th. So it's all good.
Pam took Alex up to Wyoming early this morning. When she got here a few days ago, you could definitely feel the tension. She didn't speak to me more then just a few indirect questions about the baby. It wasn't much better at the BBQ either. I'm glad she's gone and I can feel comfortable again.

2 comments:

Shana said...

MAN,I am sorry! That has gotta be uncomfortable! Glad that baby is better and I think it is even harder for mommy to watch! :(

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.