Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This Is HARD!!

Oh my gosh! I just wanted to say that publishing my music is one of the hardest things I've ever done! Not only is the software impossible to figure out, but once you get one thing down, there's something else that screws you up! And writing music is HARD! I can't seem to play anything that sounds good all of a sudden and all I hear is mistakes. I've been working on it all day and I haven't made hardly any progress. I'm feeling discouraged and worn out.

2 comments:

Shana said...

It will take some time I am sure! But stick to it! That is awesome Kami, seriously. I loved hearing you play the piano when we were little! I was always so jealous and you just have an ear for it. I couldn't believe that you just made up all of the stuff most of the time. It was amazing. Keep it up!!

Diana said...

Don't be discouraged. All things that are worthwhile take a ton of hardwork and perserverance.