Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bye-Bye Bella :(


I know what you're all thinking... it's about time I realized what I was in for, right? Well, it's official. I can't potty train Bella. I just don't have enough free time for that. If she were already potty trained, it would be different. There wouldn't be a problem. Shana, I'm sure you can attest to that! Anyway, I guess you can say I'm following in your footsteps cuz we're going to find a new home for her, and try and get an older dog who's already house broken and not a problem. Mom, don't say "I told you so"! Yes, you were right, I realize that. I knew that before, I just wasn't ready to give up yet. So there you have it folks! Bella is going to a better home. And I'm sure she'll love it and be just fine!

4 comments:

Abbi said...

Hey Kami! I'm glad you're blogging, it's been fun to read your posts! I'm sorry Bella didn't work out for your family, that is always hard. But I think just a baby is probably good for now. :) See ya!

Elaine said...

Wow, You are turning into such a mature woman... Sorry for the lessons of life but the only way we learn.(sleep depervation can make you do crazy things. You have so much on your plate right now. I hate to see you more overwhelmed, Bella will be better off and so will you.(Thngs will get better,I promise) LOVE Ya, MOM

Kimberlie said...

Probably hard to do but sounds like it's the right choice! I like the idea of getting a dog. But I am so not ready for that kind of commitment!

Audra said...

Best wishes, Bella!