Saturday, July 21, 2007

Long Time, No See!

So I took my printed music (which I'm very proud of) over to my mom's to see if she could proof it for me (because I'm very proud of it). But she couldn't play it. So guess what I did.. I looked up my old piano teacher who I haven't seen or talked to in close to 20 years! Imagine that too..she remembered me! She said she'd proof it for me, and even teach me some things that could help me! I love her! Even after so many years she's still willing to teach me. :) She retired years ago. I'm glad she said she'd help.
In other news, I taught my mom how to put up pictures on her blog! :) YAY MOM!! She's not very computer knowledgeable so this was a big step for her. Now everyone needs to go see her blog and see what a good job she did! :) Oh, and I'm still trying to find a home for the cats. PLEASE let me know if you know anyone who could take them!
Alex is coming home tomorrow. She's been in Wyoming for 2 weeks (a very nice 2 weeks!) We'll be glad to have her home, but I can't deny I have loved the quiet here!
Also... yes, there's more.. John and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary next month! Happy anniversary honey!! We're going out of town the weekend after. Just the two of us. We're really looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I wish I could hear your music. I remember the first time I heard you play. You just sat down at the piano and started making things up and it was SO beautiful. What a wonderful talent!

Shana said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! HOPE IT GOES WELL, WHICH I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT IT WON'T!!