Friday, July 20, 2007

A Little More About Me...

Name 5 things you are grateful for:
1. My family
2. My home
3. My religion
4. The ability to forgive others
5. The talents God gave me

What are some things you love about your spouse?
1. He's handsome :)
2. He works hard to take care of his family so I can stay home with the baby
3. He's funny
4. He compliments my cooking all the time (even though he'll eat anything.. and I mean anything)
5. I love that he loves me
6. He's very loving to me and the kids
7. I could go on all day about him

What are some things you're afraid of?
1. FISH!! I have always had a phobia!
2. Spiders
3. Ghosts (when I hear strange sounds I can't identify or things fly off the shelf for no reason-that's actually happened)
4. Bankruptcy

If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go? Some place tropical. Tahiti maybe. I liked Tahiti. :)

Is there anything you would change about your life right now? I wish I had a degree in something.

Name 3 people you admire and why?
1. My parents. They are always there to help me when I need it.
2. John. He is very patient with me and is not afraid to say "I'm sorry".
3. All the people who work very hard to save lives both here and in different parts of the world. (the doctors who help those kids with the cleft lips, people who travel to third world countries to teach kids in school, make sure they have food ect..)

Who would you like to know better? EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Shana said...

That was fun and I wanna hear about the ghosts stories!!! :)