Saturday, July 28, 2007

Home At Last

We just got back from our family reunion. It felt SOOOOO GOOOOOD to take a shower!! It wasn't really dirty there or anything, but Aunt Mary said that we couldn't use the showers because there were big bugs in them crawling around everywhere. That was enough to convince me! So I didn't shower while I was there and it was hot and sticky and I felt really really gross. So when I got home, it was a very warm welcome!
This thing on the side of my lip (I'm sure you all noticed) is driving me crazy! It was a zit or something and I kept messing with it too much and it scabbed over. Now it cracks and bleeds from time to time which makes it harder for it to heal. I hate it! It looks disgusting! So in case any of you were wondering about it, that's what it was.
When we left the campsite we were going to find a place to eat. Po-dunk towns like that usually have really good home style food. So we went to Carriann's Texas Roadhouse. THEY SUCKED!!! All we ordered were some club sandwiches and kids ribs. We were the first people in there to sit down, and after almost an hour we still didn't have our food while everyone around us who came in after we did were almost finished with theirs! The girl said " well, we have a really small grill and it takes a while because other people had big orders" We're going.. We got here before they did! Not to mention all we wanted were club sandwiches! You don't really need a grill for that! They just had really bad service so we walked out. Then we went to The Home Plate Cafe. They were really good. And we had our food before the 15 minute mark. But if you ever have a chance to go to Cariann's Texas Roadhouse in Manti, you might want to reconsider.
Oh and Shana, what's the name and number of that lady who might take the cats?

2 comments:

Shana said...

Hey Girl,
You looked good and I am sure that noone really saw your zit on your lip! lol. Silly
Anyways, I will get that number for you tomorrow and e-mail it to you. Also, after we left the reunion we went to Richfield and got our baby. She is a boxer and is housetrained and Jetta LOVES her and she is amazing. I am totally in love with her!!! We all are. I will be posting pics soon! It was great seeing you and holding Conner the sweetie pie. I loved the reunion!! :)

Jessi said...

I haven't been to one of those reunions in YEARS. I'm glad you had a good time.