Monday, July 9, 2007

I've Been Tagged By Aunt Chris

Job's I've Had:
1. Mom
2. Famous Dave's BBQ
3. Tucci's
4. Salt Lake County Parks & Recreation
5. Direct TV

Movies I watch Over and Over:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Lord of The Rings
3. Sweet Home Alabama

Places I have Lived:
1. Salt Lake City Utah
2. West Jordan Utah

Places I Want to Visit:
1. Ireland
2. Hawaii (again)
3. Egypt

Places I have visited:
1. Australia
2. South America
3. Africa
4. Europe
5. China
6. Greenland

T.V. Shows I watch:
1. Simpsons
2. CSI
3. Price is Right
4. Dirty Jobs

Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Mimi's Cafe
2. IHOP
3. Red Robin

Websites I Visit:
1. WebMD
2. Yahoo
3. Popcap

Tag:
1. Elaine
2. Adam



Just copy and paste to your blog then change the answers. If I can do it you can do it..haha

3 comments:

Jessi said...

I am SO GLAD you started a blog! I loved reading your answers. Man, you've been everywhere!

Kimberlie said...

You have been everywhere. I remember when we were growing up and you guys were always travelling to some far off place. Great memories I bet!

Shana said...

How fun!!! :) I love learning more about people, even though I have known you FOREVER!! :)