Saturday, June 30, 2007

Holy crap my house was a mess! I couldn't believe how dirty it got when I was away for just 1 day! Dishes overflowing in the sink, papers and junk all over the table, things piled up on the kitchen counter, Alex's things scattered everywhere... what a job! Plus I did the laundry, take out the trash, and clean the kitty litter. At least Connor wasn't crying on top of it when I was trying to get it all done. I feel like super mom right now! This is such a cool accomplishment for me! Now I just need to get Alex to clean her room and I'll feel even better. She's gone for the weekend though. John let her mom take her. For those of you who know about her real mom situation, you'll get a kick out of this.. she's volunteered to take drug tests! HAHAHA!!!! What a joke!! She couldn't stay clean if her life depended it, which by the way of course it does! But that proves my point! If she could stay clean, that would be great. She already told Alex that her doing drugs was a lie. That came as a total blow in the head to Alex cuz she had no idea Jessica was even suspected of using. Big irresponsible thing for her to do! But then again, she's just great at being the perfect "what not to do" mom. Last time she had Alex she let her watch a horror movie. Sigh... that was a fun night when she got home.

1 comment:

Shana said...

OH man, good luck!! And I hope Alex doesn't come home scared again!!! Where did you go for one day??