Monday, July 30, 2007

Summer's Over!

Alex went back to school today! She's started in 3rd grade now. She's actually been wanting to go back! I think she missed having something definite to do during the day. She gets bored WAY too easy! If she didn't have a friend to play with, she never had anything to do. Oh yeah, there are TONS of toys in her room. But she never had anything to do. I guess that's kids for you. They only want toys until they get them, then they don't matter anymore. Which is why I've been selling her things that she hasn't touched in months or years. For example, she has a pottery wheel that actually spins just like a real one, and it has the clay, and paints, and tools, and everything you need to make really cute little pottery things. She played with it once since I got it for her for christmas last year. So..I'm selling it. It still has over a pound and a half of clay. I feel like it'd be too much of waste for it to just sit anymore. So, if any of you would like it, just let me know!
Bella is still a member of our family. She seems to be getting better with being potty trained. Border Collies are really smart, and she's picking up on things pretty well. She still needs a lot of work, but she hasn't had an accident in the house since the first day she was here. To me that says improvement!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Ya, my kids have way too many toys too!! We need to get rid of them! I am excited for B to go to school, but I know I am gonna miss him too much! GOOD JOB on the potty training pup. :)