Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What A PEST!!

K, so there's this neighbor kid that comes over a lot to play with Alex. I gotta say.. I hate this kid. He is the most annoying, disrespectful, little brat ever! Before I said he was no longer allowed to play at our house, he used to try and mess with our sprinklers and reprogram everything. He'd try and push all the buttons and make a mess of things. Alex would tell him not to, but he wouldn't listen. Then he comes over one day while Alex is getting ready to eat dinner and she tells him she can't play because she has to eat first. He just keeps bugging and bugging her and asking stupid questions and won't let her shut the door without giving him precise directions on where to meet. Alex said I don't know, I'll just come find you. This kid won't take that as an answer to save his life! So she finally shuts the door and she goes up to the bathroom and here comes Tyson again literally POUNDING on my door and ringing my doorbell like 9 times in a row! I was in the middle of feeding Connor so I was pissed!! I'm sorry but that is just way uncalled for! So I go to the door and I'm telling him Alex has to eat she'll be out when she's done. And do you know what this little punk does... he sasses me!! He starts giving me all kinds of attitude and says real snotty "well I need to know where to meet her" so I get right back in his face and I said "I don't care what you want, she'll be out when she's done!" Then I told him not to pound on my door again or ring my doorbell that many times. But do you think it ends there? NO!! HE CAME BACK!! But this time, he just comes and turns on our hose out front and just lets it puddle on our lawn! ARGH!! I feel sorry for this kids' parents! So needless to say, he's not allowed to come play at our house anymore!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Ya, I'd say so!! Man. Be careful with that situation...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Audra said...

Man. What a pain!

Elaine said...

I feel bad for that kid