Wednesday, August 29, 2007

CRAP!!!

I could kill our dog right now! She has a thing for chewing diapers. That's so gross! Well, I left with my mom for a while today and the door to the nursery didn't get closed. I came home to poopy diapers ripped to shreds all over my carpet!!! There was POO rubbed into my carpet!! ARGH!! Then I get a look at the dog....COVERED IN POO!!! She had it all over her face and paws! I am so mad at her right now!! So I've been trying to scrub the carpet and my mom cleaned the dog a bit, but there's still so much more that needs to be done. I'm grossed out! Does anyone know of some good ways to clean poo out of the carpet? I've been using a carpet cleaner and a sponge, but it doesn't seem to be working that great.

6 comments:

Chris said...

I don't know what it is about dogs and poop. All dogs do that. I guess just make sure the diapers are thrown completely outside. Don't leave them in the garbage or anything inside. How nasty!!! Good luck. Get a good carpet cleaner machine.

Shana said...

THAT IS SICK! OH NO!! Maybe you just need new carpet!!! I would be pretty mad too!! Actually, FUMING mad!! But dogs do love poop! YUCK! Sorry! :(

Diana said...

That is horrible! I think you might have to hire a professional carpet cleaner.

Elaine said...

Sorry..... I left the nursery door open. Shelby is a very good dog except for that one thing. She could be a lot worse with barking and jumping and being whatever. I tried to clean her up but she does need a professional groomer. Need your carpets cleaned???? I'll help.

Jessi said...

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!! Good luck getting it clean!

Michelle Pyne said...

Oh yuck. Not fun! You have my utmost sympathy going through that unenjoyable experience!