Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Here She Is!



"Are you crazy?!" that's what my mom LOVES to ask me. And the answer..yes. Though not in the same way as my mom is refering to. Crazy about Shelby! She's an Alaskan Malmute and a beautiful one at that! We LOVE her! She's so well mannered and such an awesome dog! She's house broken, sweeter than sweet, very mellow, she doesn't bark, or lick, or chew, or bite. She's amazing! She does get excited when you play with her, and she's big enough that she's bowled Alex over (haha she's fine though) but other than that she's so sweet and adorable!

6 comments:

Shana said...

She is GORGEOUS. Who did you get her from?? What a pretty girl.
Oh.. and Jake couldn't talk to marcie today- She wasn't at work. I guess she hasn't been there the past few days... maybe she is outta town??

Chris said...

Are you crazy!!!! hahahaa..

Michelle Pyne said...

You and Shana can get together and talk about your dogs! Congratulations - what a beautiful dog you have!

Audra said...

It is a beautiful dog. But I am still amazed at you for getting one with a new baby!

Elaine said...

Chris is a very wise person..HEHEHE
but I can see how you have fallen for this dog. She is very loving and so mellow and so biggggg!!!She is very sweet.

Kimberlie said...

What a beautiful dog! I'm glad you found one that fits for your fam!