Friday, August 10, 2007

Jail Break!

I discovered this morning that Shelby was no longer in our backyard when I let her out today. Then I saw how. The neighbors have a little mini pin that likes to dig and has managed to break a hole through the fence. Then our dog made it into a bigger hole and got out. I found her trotting around the neighbors backyard. Of course they wouldn't answer their door either so I was stuck with the dilemma of how to get her out without having to go back there without permission. Luckily I was able to get her out through the back gate, and I didn't have to go get her. So now I've got to figure out how to block this hole right? Well, I found some stuff that I think will work until John gets home to fix it. But here's the thing... I locked her inside while I go out to block this hole, and she is so freaking smart, she figured out how to open the door! So here comes Shelby running down the stairs to me with this look like I MADE IT OUT! I MADE IT! It was kind of funny, but bad timing cuz I hadn't blocked the hole yet. Sigh... she is too smart!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Good thing you found her!!!