Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

It's such a nice day today! Days like this make me happy. I also got to catch up on some much needed sleep this morning (thanks mom!) so I feel extra good! I had the weirdest dream though! It was so crazy! There was this giant octopus in a swimming pool that was right by this road, and it was trying to grab cars as you drove by. It was like watching a video game or something... Weird!
Alex went with her mom last night. Not only was she a half an hour late picking her up when she'd called 45 minutes earlier to say she'd be there in 20 minutes, but she looked like CRAP! She did not look like someone who is clean in my opinion. I think she's still on drugs. She hasn't given us any drug test results, which says she could still be using and that's why she hasn't gotten one. I made John tell her that she owes us one still and we'll pick the date of the next one. She shouldn't even be allowed to take Alex over night, since her getting drug tested was contingent on that and she hasn't done it. But John keeps telling her ok. He thinks that because she lives with her dad now, she can't do drugs anymore. I say an addict WILL find a way if she wants it bad enough! And she looked like CRAP!! Maybe she is getting clean, and the detox is making her look like that. Or maybe she isn't. Either way, I still don't trust it.
But lets not let that ruin our day today!

1 comment:

Shana said...

I hope she gets off of them soon!! I would for sure get a drug test.