Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm HOOKED!!


I didn't realize what I was getting into when I started reading Twilight. I finished it in 3 days! That's like 100 times faster than I've ever read anything unless it's Dr. Suess or something! I can't believe how GOOD it is!! I'm TOTALLY and COMPLETELY OBSESSED with these books now! I went straight out and got the second one within an hour of finishing the first and I've about finished it now too and I only got it yesterday! I have to admit I've been bad though. I haven't gotten anything done I need to since I'm so wrapped up in this book. I can't put it down! I'm lucky I could long enough to write this! Why didn't any of you make me read these sooner?! I was reading Brynnley's blog, and now I can't wait for the movie to come out in october. I feel kind of dumb being this obsessed over a book. I even dream about it!! Am I sick or what?!

6 comments:

Abbi said...

I have heard so many people say the EXACT same thing! But I have yet to read them, and everyone tells me I HAVE to read them. So don't worry, you're not sick--I think your reaction sounds pretty normal from what I've heard. :)

Chris said...

I'm reading twilight right now Kami..and yes, so far so good. I'm half way done.

Elaine said...

I usually don't get caught up in what everyone else's reading or doing like that. But since you have already bought the books. (I'm too cheap to spend $ on a book I will only read once) I will borrow yours....Thanks, I need something to read now.

Jessi said...

You're not alone. :)

Diana said...

I've heard all the hype, but I haven't read it.

Kimberlie said...

Uh... no you're just like the rest of us. When I was reading them it was like.... Fine, you guys want to each lunch. Okay I'll guess I'll feed you. Okay maybe not that bad. But other things were neglected for sure.