Monday, January 28, 2008

Fine N' Fancy Free

I'm happy to announce that so far the tubes that Connor got have worked wonders! He's so much happier, and even though he doesn't sleep through the night still, he doesn't scream when he wakes up. Instead he whimpers and will go back to sleep in a few minutes if left alone. That makes things a bit easier for me. :) He has also developed a liking for drinking from a straw or one of those things you use to give him medicine.. I can't remember what they're called for some reason! Well, those thingy-ma-bobs. Anyway, he's doing great! Thanks for all of your support and love!

3 comments:

Abbi said...

That makes me happy to hear! I am so glad you will be getting better sleep now--sleep is one thing I definitely value A LOT.

Audra said...

Thank goodness it helped! Keep it up the good work Connor!

Jessi said...

Yeah!!!