Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here We Go..

Bright (actually still dark) and EARLY tomorrow morning I'll be taking Connor to Primary Children's to get his tubes put in. He has to be there at 6am! This should be fun because that means I have to leave the house no later than 5. Ugh. I'm not looking forward to that.
On another note, I'd like to share that my cousin Josh on my dad's side is most likely getting married in May. So looks like we may have 2 weddings to go to. Hopefully Adam has his here! With the exception of his little sister Hannah who's barely 6, Josh is now the last of the cousins on my dad's side to get married. Like Adam is the last on my mom's! And both are getting married in May! What are the odds? I'm excited for both of them! I just think it's funny that Josh owes me 10 bucks now. I forgot about our bet, but when he got home from his mission, about a month later I was talking to him and I said just watch.. you'll be married or at least engaged in 6 months. He laughed and said "yeah right! I'm staying single for at least a couple years to finish school." I said I'll bet you 10 bucks you are! Well... HAHA JOSH!! I WAS RIGHT!! You so owe me 10 bucks! :)

1 comment:

Elaine said...

be sure and collect from Josh, That's funny. I think his parents are a little concerned because she is only 19 but what's that got to do with anything.