Friday, February 1, 2008

What Now?


I just finished reading Eclipse. I'm sad now that there's nothing more to read! :( I heard rumors of a fourth book coming out in the fall? Has anyone else heard about that? I can't wait! Argh! I don't want to wait! It's just like when Lord of The Rings came out. I never read the books, so I HATED the cliff hanger ending every time! And I had to wait and wait for the next movie to come out. *sigh* Oh well. I can always re-read them! Mom..hurry up and finish them!
*I didn't realize the picture came up so small and I don't know how to take them off yet once I put them on.

4 comments:

Shana said...

I cant' wait for the movie and YES the other book will be out this falL! I have a love affair with these books. I am glad I am done for a while because I got way too into them! ;)

Kimberlie said...

Yes fourth book is coming out in the fall! When I read the third one I thought it was a trilogy. So I thought there would be a conclusion! It didn't make me very happy.

Brynn said...

Also the author is going to write them in Edwards point of view too. I'm excited for that. Did you end up liking or hating Bella? Alot of people hated her. Not me. But I loved the books too. You can go on her website and read the first chapter of the way the edward books will be.

Kami Hall said...

I liked Bella. I went crazy when she actually asked Jacob..mom if you read this, I'm not telling you what she asks. But I was relieved when it didn't continue.