Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wish Me Luck!

I'm going in for a job interview today! I'm going for another serving position. It's easy, I know it, and you can make really good money if you go to the right place (which I am). I'm applying at Ruby River Steakhouse. I think it's time I got out of the house more, and had some time away a few days a week. Nothing major, just 2 or 3 days a week is all. It will be nice to have some of my own income again too. I hate having to ask John for money all the time! I really hope I get this! This is my first choice of places I wouldn't mind going back to work to. Plus, it's only temporary. I don't have to work full time if I don't want to. If things become too much for me and I want to stay home again I can. That's what's really nice about it. This is purely for me wanting to work. Not having to work.
On another note, I finally got my wish as far as Connor's ear infections were concerned. No, they haven't gone away and he has another one! But, his doctor (without me telling him) said that he needs tubes put in. They're finally going to do something about the problem!! I did make an appointment for the E.N.T already, and I had already anticipated that they would put them in once I talked to him. But hearing his regular doctor say he needs tubes just made me feel so much better. I guess I just needed to know both doctors thought the same thing.
Well, just a few hours until my interview! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Good luck Kami!!! I hate interviews. Who's going to watch Connor?

Shana said...

GOOD LUCK!! I am sure it will be nice for you to get out of the house every once in a while. I enjoy it. I just hate having to work more than twice a day, but oh well. There is no way I could do it if I had a baby. So just twice a week at night sounds perfect!!!

Elaine said...

I can't believe you.. You get every job you ever apply for. and Congratulations on this one. Hope you can juggle everything but I do think it will be good for you to get out more and have some distraction from your regular routine. And Poor baby. He has literally been ill for 4 months. That's half his life and he still is so sweet and smiley. (except at night) Poor Mom, bring him over so you can take a nap.