Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Owe Thanks

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! to my mom and Kortney for helping watch Connor while I work. This week has been hard because I've had to work every day. But Kortney and my mom have been so supportive and willing to help when I needed it. John hasn't been available to watch him since he's had a training class of some sort the past few days and still until saturday. I'm SOOO grateful for the help I've gotten so far though! THANK YOU!!!! Me going back to work wouldn't be possible without your help! And Kortney, thank you soooo much in advance for all the days I know you'll be helping me again in the morning!!! Mom, same to you! THANK YOU BOTH!! I love you guys!

7 comments:

Jessi said...

What a blessing to have family there when you need them!!

Chris said...

You're very blessed!! When my mom was alive she loved helping me if Rog and I wanted to go out for the evening. One time she was down in bed because of her cancer but she still wanted us to leave Jared and Shana because she knew she didn't have much time left to spend with them. I'll never forget that.

Shana said...

That is awesome. Thank GOODNESS For Family!!!!

Abbi said...

You have such a wonderful family, and I'm glad you get to live close to them!

brynnley pyne said...

Just to ditto what everyone else said, your sooooo lucky to have family close that CAN do that. It is very appreciated I know.

Elaine said...

glad we can help even though I was kinda tired and didn't seem to excited after the 4th day. Your kids are really very easy. Alex does everything I ask her. Hope you guys can get back to a more normal schedule and catch up on your sleep.

Michelle Pyne said...

It is such a blessing to leave your kids with family that love them too. I echo Shana's words, "Thank goodness for families!"