Monday, September 17, 2007

Some Tid-Bits About Me

I've seen a few of you do this now and I wanted to do it too. It looked fun!

My roommate and I once: drove all the way to Wendover just to get an ice cream cone.

Never in my live have I: sky dived.

High School was: Fun! But not until my junior year. That's when I got into Pep Club. Then my senior year was fun because I was in A'capella, girls ensemble, and I didn't have any hard classes.

When I am nervous: I play with my fingers. But I do that when I'm bored too.

My hair: is long and dry. I need to deep condition it.

When I was 5: I was ALWAYS getting hurt.

When I turn my head to the left: I see my kitchen.

I should be: taking my car in for an overdue oil change. (oops!)

By this time next year: Connor will be 16 months old!

I have a hard time understanding: Math. For those of you who don't know, I can NOT do math!

My ideal breakfast: that's tough. Probably pancakes and eggs. Or maybe just going to IHOP!

If you visit my hometown: Well, if you visit Salt Lake, you can go to the Gateway mall which is cool. If you go to Biloxi, you'll see everything still being rebuilt from Katrina.

If you spend the night at my house: You'll get to stay on a blow up mattress in the baby's room.

I shouldn't have been: so unmotivated to work out more when I was pregnant. Maybe I wouldn't have so much weight to lose.

Last night I: watched tv with John after the kids were in bed and it was nice.

A better name for me would be: Slambam, boomslammer, Kam slam... take your pick! :)

I have been told I look like: Alecia Silverstone, Drew Barrymore, or Olivia Newton-john

2 comments:

Shana said...

tHAT WAS FUN! THERE WERE SOME THINGS I DID NOT KNOW. :)

Elaine said...

You forgot about how you can draw and paint and write poetry and play beautiful music and don't try winning an arguement with Kami, She is so verbally skilled it is just not possible. As soon as Connor starts sleeping better you will be more motivated to exercise. just do a little bit each day even if it is walking with the stroller