Monday, September 17, 2007

Bad Luck Monday!


Have any of you ever had one of those days where everything keeps going wrong? I'm sure you have. Well, today is that day! I don't know if it's because it's Monday, or we just have some bad luck. First, I should tell you about some of the things we've had to do in the past week.. my car needed to be registered. But before we could do that, we had to replace the windshield. It got nailed by a rock on the freeway and had a huge crack in it. So that cost a nice chunk to fix. Then my brake light was out, so we had to fix that too. Today, I discovered that my phone was broken. It still lets me call people, but that's it. I can't get my messages, texts, anything like that. The lady who tried to help me fix it over the phone said she couldn't fix it and I had to wait 3-5 days for someone else to call me and try to fix it then. But it doesn't stop there! Oh no, then I had to get my oil changed today too. When I got there they told me my air filter was shot, and my brake light was out again! *Sigh*. Then on the way home I needed to stop for gas. But guess what! My gas latch wouldn't open when I pulled on the lever! So I couldn't get gas. So I'm kind of feeling like nothing else could possibly go wrong right? Wrong! I get home and the house smelled like burned rubber. Alex blew up the vacuum by sucking up plastic! Now we get to fix the belt on that. It's been a rough day so far. But it's not over yet! I hope nothing else goes wrong!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Yikes! Sorry you've had such a bad day.

Shana said...

Oh yes, I totally agree!! That sucks. I am sorry!!! Today I am feeling a bit "down" too. :(

Kimberlie said...

sounds like you need a new car :) Cars are a true pain! Somedays I wish we didn't even need one! I hope tomorrow is better.

Elaine said...

my mama told me there would be days like this.

Chris said...

Now that's a bad Monday!! I hate days like that. So does Roger..just ask him and he'll give ya the details of his last Monday..lol