Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It's F F F FREEEEZING!!


I am so freakin' cold! Where did summer go?! I'm sitting here bundled up in a big sweatshirt, furry warm socks, and long warm pants, and I'm still cold! I've been this way the past few nights now. It just feels so darn cold to me! John absolutely LOVES it. He's a human furnace, so this kind of weather is his favorite. Cool, crisp, and me freezing my butt off so when I curl up with him, my cold feet and hands feel like heaven to him. He's really warm in return so it's nice to me. I love fall and the changing of the leaves and everything. But does it have to get so cold so fast? I know... I'm just a wuss. It's not that cold during the day. It's at night when I start to freeze. It's funny, with as much body fat as I have, you'd think I'd be roasting non stop! Hahaha! Seriously though.. thank goodness for electric blankets, warm husbands, and heaters! Without them, I'd never survive!

4 comments:

Shana said...

It has been SOOO cold at night and in the mornings. But it is supposed to be in the 90s again this weekend....

Elaine said...

you are a wuss. It's perfect even at night. unless of course you are getting up every hr. with you know who.

Jessi said...

I feel for you! I don't like being cold, either. (One of the reasons we live in Georgia!) Maybe you need to move down south. Our low right now is in the 60's!

Chris said...

Wow you sound like me. I'm constantly freezing and Roger makes fun of me. I sleep with a sheet and down comforter and sometimes even the bedspread on me. And he's kicking everything off. I hate to see winter come!!!