Monday, February 11, 2008

A Little About The Wedding




We went to the wedding on saturday for Chip and Ellen. It was very casual. Not even the bride wore even a skirt. Everyone was in jeans and T-shirts. It was held in their basement. Personally I think that's pretty funny. John laughed too at that, so I know I can. They wanted to go as cheap and simple as they could. Which is never really a bad thing. I would never have wanted a wedding like that, but I can see how they would. What was stupid though is even though it was an extremely casual non-formal event, it was still a wedding and Ellen's older girls didn't even come. The only people there were me, John, and Alex, Pam and her boyfriend Jim (who were perfoming the ceremony), Chip and Ellen of course, and Ellen's two younger girls who still live at home. There were no decorations to signify it was a wedding either. If you weren't there to see it take place, you'd never have a clue it happened. Chip and Ellen didn't even seem to care much that it happened. It was very odd.

Pam did a fairly nice job however at perfoming it. She made it sound very elegant and official, despite that everything else made it look and feel non-official. Well, whatever makes them happy. And... TAH DAH!! I actually REMEMBERED my camera this time! Here's a few pics I got.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Was it their first wedding for them or their second for each of them? If it's their first then that's kinda weird but if it's the second marriage then I wouldn't go all out either. But to each his own huh? hahaha

Kami Hall said...

It was his first, but her I think 4th?

Shana said...

LOL. That is silly. I got a good laugh too.

Elaine said...

INTERESTING........That's all I have to say about that....

Audra said...

wow, i have never been to a wedding like that! interesting experience!