Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rude People

I'm not fond of these people. Last night I posted an ad online for Connor's baby clothes that he's grown out of. I put the price for $1, but the prices vary. I'm not selling his really nice things for that cheap. Well, a lady calls me last night and asked if I still had them. Right off the bat she sounded irritated, pushy, and rude. She accused me of false advertising because I told her not everything would be a dollar (which I mentioned in the ad). But then I said most things won't be over $3. Well then without even asking me if it was a good time, she said I'm coming over what's your address? It was 7:30pm, the baby was asleep, Alex was going to bed soon, and I wasn't about to go rummaging through the baby's room gathering up his clothes while he was trying to sleep. I told her it wasn't a good night for me and she should call me back tomorrow to set up a time. She didn't like that. She got all huffy and more irritated and just snapped "fine". I have half a mind to just ignore her call when she calls back. Is that mean of me? But really, if she's going to be this way with me I don't really want to be doing business with her.

1 comment:

Audra said...

I don't blame you!