Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Big Red Neck Weddin'

I thought this cartoon was too funny not to put on too.



Not mine, but Chip's (John's brother). Let me be the first to congratulate Chip on getting married this saturday! This came as a really big shock to all of us. Chip has never wanted to settle down before. Well, I guess Ellen is too good to let go so he's not. But this is without a doubt the true meaning of red neck! Their wedding is a T-shirt and jeans event. Pam, (John and Chip's mom) will be performing the ceremony. No, she's not licensed. But guess who is.... ELLEN!! The bride is also going to be the minister at her own wedding! I'm sorry, but I am just.. I mean... WOW. That's going to look a bit odd on the marriage certificate don't you think?


*This picture isn't really them

4 comments:

Kimberlie said...

Huh! I'm confused. But anyway, Congratulations to them.

Chris said...

Weird!!! What more can I say? hahaha

Brynn said...

Nice!!! Do I dare comment on that? Nice dog and groom's outfit. Atleast she has a white dress on. Crazy!!!

Shana said...

lol, you are funny.