Monday, February 4, 2008

TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!

Can you believe this??!!.. I got FIRED!!! I am SOOOOO MAD at my former "cool" boss! argh! He didn't even have a good reason for it! I can't believe the crap he gave me to justify it. He hired me for only 2 or 3 days a week right? Well get this... he said "well, we really need someone who can work more hours and I just don't see this job as being a priority for you." WHAT THE CRAP IS THAT!! I said well, if you wanted someone to work more then why did you hire me in the first place?? He goes, we hoped maybe things would be a little different. OH MY GOSH. I want to kick him! I am just so mad right now!!! It's a good thing I didn't really need this job to begin with!

5 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, that's weird. I would be mad too.

Brynn said...

What a poop head!!!

Kimberlie said...

That's lame! I'm sorry! I second Byrnn's name calling.

Shana said...

I AM SORRY!!!!

Abbi said...

How frustrating!! I am so sorry.