Sunday, November 18, 2007

Worst Feeling Ever!!

I have been SOOOOO sick today! I don't know if I have the stomach flu or food poisoning, but whatever it is, it's kicking my butt!! I have been throwing up among other symptoms all day. I get dizzy and nauseous when I stand up, and I'm dehydrated from all the loss of everything, but drinking water just makes me want to throw up again. I am completely MISERABLE!! John has had to take care of the baby all by himself today. I put him to bed for him, but even that was a challenge. I became really dizzy and collapsed by the door when I was done. Luckily not while holding the baby!!! But I just sat there on the floor waiting for it to pass so I could go back to bed. John had taken Alex over to his brother's for a quick visit so he wasn't there to help me. I'm kind of worried guys. I don't know how I'm going to take care of Connor tomorrow. My mom has to work, and I haven't asked if Kortney can help. Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll be better in the morning. Right now though, I feel like I need to throw up again. This is really gross, but almost every time I do it feels like I'm throwing up half my body weight. I throw up ALOT! I didn't think I had that much left in my stomach...guess I do. YUCK!!!!! Oh, and I can't take any medicine either. I've tried taking Pepto but it makes me gag and throw up again. I hate this!!

3 comments:

Kortney said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. If you're still not better by morning, give me a call and I can take Connor for you for a while.

Michelle Pyne said...

I sure hope you feel better this morning! That sounds like the heavy-duty gomboo you have there! Thank goodness Kortney can come to your rescue if you don't feel better. Didn't that bug know that Mom's can't be sick???

Brynn said...

You need to go to the doctor. Your going to get dehydrated. hey thanks for my gift. I got it today and I love it. Hope you get better soon.