Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Poor Baby :(

Connor has 2 ear infections again, congestion (which caused the ear infections), a nasty cough, fevers, and a sore throat. He has to take 3 different kinds of medicine, some twice a day. He hates it. I feel so bad for him! I hate seeing him miserable. I was up with him a lot last night just trying to comfort him as he kept choking and gagging from what he was trying to cough up. It just rips you apart feeling so helpless for one so little. But even though he feels like crap and he's loaded up with meds, he still manages to smile and be happy. Even if it's just for a minute anyway. He is such a good boy! He's a lot braver then me and he's only 6 months old! If I were sick like that I wouldn't be so good about it. What an angel!!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

He is the best little guy even when he is sick. Get better sweet boy.

Kimberlie said...

Trevor has had ear infections a lot too. He used to get one EVERY time he had a cold. Poor babies. I hate it when they get sick.

Abbi said...

I hope he is feeling better!