Saturday, November 3, 2007

Better Than Ever!!

Introducing the new and improved Miss Shelby! I took her to the groomers yesterday. (I love when they come home with little bows in their hair) They got rid of all her mats, gave her a good bath (I've never seen her fur so white!), took care of her major shedding problem, and made her look like a totally new dog! She knows she's pretty now too and wants CONSTANT loves! You can tell she's a TON happier. She has a whole new attitude that's so good to see. She's been sick just like the rest of us only her sickness was a parasite. We got that taken care of too. But the last few weeks she hadn't been herself and you could tell she wasn't feeling good. Now she's acting happy and energetic again. She's such a good dog!!

5 comments:

Shana said...

She is sooo pretty Kami! And yes, she knows it! :) Jetta LOVES to go get groomed. Every time I say, "Do you want to get a haircut?" Jetta FREAKS out, runs around crazy and barks like mad!! She gets so excited every time she knows she is going to get a haircut. And poor Jetta because I tease her a lot, just so I can see her get excited! lol. Dogs know when they are pretty, that is for sure!! So... The question is... how much did it cost to groom that one?? Jetta is $39 when I take her, I can't imagine how much hers was!! eeeek... But she does look gorgeous!

Brynn said...

What a pretty dog. I'm glad she feels much better. See it always helps a girls self -esteem to get the hair done!! I always feel much better about myself!! :)

Kami Hall said...

Yeah the price... well, she was a lot. It's normally $60 to get her done plus tax. But we got charged extra because we had to get current on her vaccines and they charged extra from all mats. But it was worth it to see how good she looks now!

Diana said...

She cleans up nice!

Elaine said...

I can't believe how good she looks and how happy she feels to have all those mats out. Poor baby has been neglected 'til she came to your home. She is one sweet dog. Even though I thought you were nuts to get a big dog, your yard is perfect and I really love playing with her at your house.