Wednesday, November 7, 2007

How Sweet She Is!

I received the cutest gift from Shana! A gratitude journal. This was such a great idea! The object is to write something you're thankful for every day. I love this! For my winners, yes, I know I've been slacking. But I PROMISE I will be getting them out by the end of this week! Things have been just a little crazy lately. I think the baby might be sick again, and I think he gave it to me. I broke out in 3 fevers last night. Argh.... I hate being sick! But I will get them out don't worry! Thank you all for being so patient with me! Hey! I can write that as one of the things in my new journal! :) So thank you Shana for the wonderful gift!! I love all you guys!!

2 comments:

Shana said...

You are so welcome! I hope you liked it. I made 4 of them and Jake chose which one looked like who so I hope it fits you. I will post pictures of all of them after everyone gets them. :) I hope you get feeling better! I have had this dang sickness for 2 weeks now! Now it is only a cough so it is getting better!

Elaine said...

What a sweetheart Shana is. If we take time to write down what we're thankful for, it makes everything better especially when things are hard.