Tuesday, November 20, 2007

7 Things You Didn't Know About Me.. And Maybe Wish You Still Didn't :)

1. I HATE fish!!! They are so disgusting to eat, touch, smell, look at, swim with, etc. They GROSS ME OUT!!! I have a phobia of the big nasty ones too. I'm scared of them!

2. Once when I was little (like maybe 5 or 6 I think) and we were on vacation, I thought I was being clever while we were at a park. I said to my mom "I can go out and close my eyes, spin around, and still find your hand" RIGHT! I found a hand alright..an old guys. I grabbed it and was swinging hands with him walking. Then I opened my eyes. OOPS! He thought it was funny at least. (Thanks for not stopping me mom! :p)

3. I ate ice cream and ketchup with a pickle once because my dad dared me to.

4. I have to be in the mood to really be creative. I love to paint, and draw, but if I'm not feeling creative I can't do it.

5. One time I had a call from an Army recruiter and the conversation went like this: "Hello" "Hi! can I speak with Kameron please?" "this is she" "she??" "yeah" "oh...uh.. I thought you were a guy." "nope, I'm not." "well... uh... do you think you would want to join the Army?" "nope! Bye."

6. I used to be able to fold my tongue into 3 loops.

7. I don't think there's any kind of food (except fish) that I really don't like. I think that's part of my weight problem!

5 comments:

Chris said...

How funny!!! They are all great things I didn't know about ya..i love reading everyones.

Diana said...

The army one is funny. Fish phobia huh? I wouldn't have guessed that.

Elaine said...

Great list, i feel bad you don't like fish, It is so good and good for you. At least you won't have to worry about cleaning an aquarium since you won't get one.

Jessi said...

That is a great list! I suppose you don't swim in lakes, do you?

Abbi said...

That Army Rectruiter conversation is so funny!