Wednesday, December 12, 2007

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

Is Connor sick with ANOTHER ear infection?? That's the question that's on all our minds. The answer? I don't know. But I am going to have to find out. So I'll make yet another appointment to see the doctor, and hopefully, HOPEFULLY he won't have one! He's showing some of the tell-tale signs of having them again though. I don't know what to do with him. I hate this! How did you prevent your kids from being sick constantly? Is there a trick to not getting ear infections? HELP ME!!

2 comments:

Kimberlie said...

Trevor got them after every illness/cold when he was a little baby. They almost put tubes is in ear. Talk to his Dr... after so many they usually need tubes. But Trevor doesn't get ear infections anymore. He grew out of it. I know how hard it is... They are not happy babies when their ear's hurt. But I wouldn't be surprised. I got to the point where I expected it.

Jessi said...

That is so awful. I know several babies who seem to always have ear infections. Hopefully the doctor can do something to help him get better.