Sunday, December 16, 2007

When Will It Stop?

I'm sure you're all tired of hearing this, but Connor has yet another ear infection. It seems like that's all I talk about anymore. The poor little guy has been suffering for so long with this problem. We need to take him to an E.N.T (ear, nose, throat) and I really want them to just say "Yeah, he needs tubes in his ears". It would make all the difference at this point. The doctor that looked at him tonight said that his ear canals were so tiny, this problem would just keep continuing until he either grows out of it, or he gets tubes put in. I don't want him to be miserable for that much longer. It's just not right. My mom said that there are a lot of nurses she works with that said there are a lot of E.N.T's that will do it before they have 6 consecutive ear infections in 6 months. Well, he's half way there now and it's not going to get any better. So I want the tubes put in. I'm sure if Connor could talk, he'd say the same thing. I'm just glad he's such a sweet boy even when he feels like crap!

3 comments:

Shana said...

I am sorry! Poor Guy! I hope they do something too!

Diana said...

Kami, that must be a pain for you. I sure hope they can do something to help him soon.

Elaine said...

He just want to be happy and even when he hurts, he still is the sweetest angel. Things will get better and you will sleep again.(as soon as Connor sleeps or stays at Nana's for the night)