Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Wishes Come True

Well, the stockings were hung, the treats left out, and another Christmas turned out to be a success. Alex loved everything she got (even though she didn't get a lot of what she asked for since it cost so much). She got a Gamboy Advance, art stuff, a new scooter, and a new bed set to name a few. Connor was more interested in tearing the paper and hearing it crinkle then what was inside of it. He got some good stuff too. Some new clothes, a cute riding toy, and some other things. I got some AWESOME things! Among my favorites a vibrating back massager, a spiraling neck massager, an ipod, and a bubbling foot sauna. Ahhhh.. heaven! So now I can sit back with my music while enjoying a neck rub, a back massage, and stick my feet in a nice foot jacuzzi. Things couldn't get sweeter! John got some good things too of course. I can't forget about him! Among some of his things were some x Box 360 games, a quilt which I made for him (with the help of my mom), some new shirts (that I'm not thrilled with, they make him look OLD), and some cute trinkets from Alex. We got our family portrait from my parents. It turned out great! I had seen it already before Christmas but John hadn't. He loves it! I think he was surprised at how nice it turned out. The photographer really did a good job! Pricey, but good job!
It was a wonderful Christmas! We spent the morning at home, and John's brother came over around 10:30 for a few hours. Then we spent the evening at my parents house. We had a delicious dinner with prime rib. MMMMMM!!!! It was FABULOUS!! I do have some pictures. I'll post a few probably tomorrow.
Well, I hope everyone's Christmas was enjoyable and long lasting! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

THANKS for making our Christmas so fun. FAMILY is the BEST. AND BOY I can't wait to use my gift THANKS LOVE YOU

Shana said...

I AM GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS! IT WAS SO FUN HAVING YOU GUYS OVER!! LETS DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! :) Sounds like you got a bit SPOILED for CHristmas!!!

Elaine said...

I love the music you play on your blog. Fun stuff.

Abbi said...

Sounds like a huge success! Happy Christmas!

Michelle Pyne said...

Merry Christmas to you! I saw pictures of you on Elaine's blog, and it looks like you were having a great time! Hope this new year brings many blessings to you all!