Friday, December 28, 2007

Too Early

You know when something happens in the morning, some loud noise or something that wakes you up and you just hope and pray that it doesn't wake the baby? That was me this morning. Our stupid dog decided it would be fun to howl outside our door at 5:45 AM!! She gets lonely sometimes and that's how she responds to it. Anyway, it woke me up. I had brought the baby down into our room at about 4am. I usually do that in the morning so I can go back to sleep and if he doesn't, I don't have to keep going up and down the stairs all morning. Well, the dog woke me up but luckily not the baby. What woke him up is me opening the door to tell the dog to shut up. He probably would have slept til 7:30 had the dog not done that. That's what time he's been waking up lately. But no. He woke up which means I woke up at 5:45am. After I was already up at 4 until about 4:45. So I'm not diggin' this whole morning thing today. Have you guys had this happen a lot too?

3 comments:

Abbi said...

How frustrating. I'm sorry!

Elaine said...

Shelby needs a nice walk (pull and drag) with her Nana master.

Michelle Pyne said...

Those minutes of sleep are like gold to a Mom with a young baby! I totally understand your frustration with the dog! I hope things go better and that Connor sleeps in til 9 tomorrow!