Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"TT" Takes Care Of Me :)

My sister is the coolest and BEST sister ever!! She's always there to take care of me. Connor has been sick, and we hadn't gotten around to getting a humidifier yet. Well, Kortney came over the other day and gave us one! How nice is she?! It's the cutest thing too. It looks like an aquarium and has little fish that "swim" in this tank with bubbles, and color changing lights. It's darling! Connor has slept better since he got it. (Except tonight because he's being a snot and doesn't want to go to sleep). I love my "TT", "Ninners", "Kort-short", just my big sis!! Thanks Kortney!! I love you!!

7 comments:

Michelle Pyne said...

I'm so glad Kortney came to your rescue! If I were you, I'd definitely keep her as my big sister! Kind sisters like that don't grow on trees you know.

I hope you and Conner are feeling better very very soon!

Jessi said...

Sisters are the best! And I hope you get feeling better soon.

Shana said...

What a great big sister! Wait... I don't know if I should win on the blog thing because I have already paid it forward on my blog... hmmm. I didn't think of that. I don't want to do it twice. what do you think?

Abbi said...

Sisters are the best! We all love Kortney.

Elaine said...

Kortney has a zillion wonderful qualities but one of her most endearing is her total unselfish generosity. She is always so generous with her time, talents and everything. I saw this in her as a tiny little girl and she has only increased her capacities. That humidifies is the cutest I have ever seen. and you CAN'T live without one.

Brynn said...

I love my sisters. What a great one you have. Mom's aren't allowed to get sick didn't you know that silly. I just saw that I won your pay it forward. WOW!! What did I win? Thanks!!

Kami Hall said...

Shana- no, you don't have to do it twice. Once is enough. :)
Brynnley- I'm making some special things for all my winners. Sorry I haven't gotten them out yet, being sick and having the baby sick, I haven't had much time. I'll get them SOON though I promise!!