Friday, October 5, 2007

I Need Some Advice..

Ok guys, I'm feeling really mad right now. Jessica (Alex's mom) has always had rules to how she may and may not deal with Alex. But John doesn't seem to care about those rules. Minor as they may be, they are there for a reason. She has never been allowed to pick Alex up any earlier then 10am. For the reason that Alex needs time in the morning to get ready, eat breakfast, and have some time with us before she leaves. Jessica didn't ask, but just told John she'll be here at 9. John didn't say anything. It's not up to her to change the rules. She screwed up that part and that's why she lost all custody rights. Am I wrong to feel like she's out of line? This happens ALL THE TIME with her. John won't say anything only because he doesn't want to fight. So he just lets her do whatever she wants. Tell me what you think?

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Your blog looks so good. I just put music on mine tonight. It's good to keep in touch with you all.
Hope your doing well.

Brynn said...

p.s. I've had my share of those fights and I learned that someone has to fight for the kid and for you so let it be you. You can do it and still be nice, but I would say something!!

Abbi said...

I have no experience with this, but I am definitely a rule-abider and I expect others to stick to their word, so this would really frustrate me! I wish you the best of luck with this.

Also, I wanted to tell you that I really like Celtic Woman too! I found out about them from Jessi. How did you find out about them?

Kami Hall said...

I saw them doing a concert special on KBYU during one of their fund raisers. I loved them! They all ahev such crisp, pure voices!

Kami Hall said...

have..

Shana said...

Ya, Hard one there. But stick to it! She seems like a child. Good Luck with it!! It is so hard!