Thursday, August 21, 2008

Doors, Drawers, And More Doors

As Connor is becoming more and more mobile, he has discovered the joys of opening and closing doors, drawers, and anything else that swings. I haven't gotten a picture of it yet. He hasn't gotten into what's inside them yet (I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he does). He just likes to open and close the doors. He thinks he's pretty clever when he shuts himself in the bathroom or shuts me into the pantry... yes.. he has done that more then once actually. But it's not long before he needs you to open it again so he can close it.. again. I guess it really is the simple pleasures in life. I wonder what he'll love to do next?

1 comment:

Elaine said...

He is so fun to watch as the wheels turn in his drawer and door shutting brain. That boy is a very unique child, I'd love to have his intense consentration and mental acuity.