Wednesday, June 27, 2007

AAAAHHHH!!!!

That's what I feel like right now. Everything is just.... ARGH! right now. John had decided that school was too much for him. He's overly stressed out and overwhelmed which not only effects him, but me and the kids. Not to mention his work is suffering from it. The only problem is if he quits now, we can't consolidate the loan and then we'd owe about $400 a month to pay off $31,000 dollars. So he's going to finish off this year and get his associates degree and quit rather than continue to go for his masters for another 3 years. I don't like it because when he's stressed over the limit, I get stressed too. And he's ALWAYS stressed now! I have to hear about how bad it is almost every day. He said he's going to try and have a better attitude about it, but we'll see how well that works. School + work + too much homework = pissed off John. That's just the math of it. Then you throw in no time with the family and he's even worse. The family has been on the back burner for a while now. And that is why I feel like AAAAHHH!!

No comments: