Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm a little frustrated today. Connor has decided that nothing makes him happy and I'm about ready to pull my hair out just trying to get him to calm down. He's already eaten, and I know he's just tired but getting him to sleep is the problem. He just doesn't want to. I've resorted to just letting him cry in his crib for a while. Maybe he'll tire himself out. He was asleep not long ago. That lasted maybe 5 minutes. *sigh* I hate to let him scream but I need to just walk away right now. We're heading off to Abbi's wedding reception tonight. I can't wait to see her in her dress, I'm sure she's gorgeous!

3 comments:

Shana said...

It looks awesome Kami!! Good Job and yes, parenting is hard. And it is best to walk away when you get frustrated. Keep up the good work!

Chris said...

You're very smart in walking away. Too many people get so frustrated and do something bad. I'm sure you're an awesome mom. Just do your best and that's all that matters. He sure is a cutie!!!

Elaine said...

It wil get better, I promise. You cried for nine months full time but it only seemed like nine months now that I look back on it. ( Just kidding ) Just drop him off at his nana's for a spell. He is still too tiny for you to expect much sleep. MOM