Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ideas

I'm currently waiting for a shipment of beads to come so I can make some more jewelry. I've had a really hard time finding these too because of how expensive they are, and most of them you have to get imported from China or India. This time, it's going to be a whole lot better then the ones I made before though. But I'm trying to come up with ideas for other things too. Like what kind of stones do you like in jewelry? The beads that I'm waiting for are Lapis. They're beautiful. But I'm always looking at different beads and thinking.. is this something that people would really like? So if you would please, give me some ideas? I know diamonds are always a favorite, but I really can't afford them. But if you were looking at home made jewelry, what kind usually catches your eye? Any ideas would be appreciated. :)



3 comments:

Chris said...

I love anything with tourquoise. I really would love to make jewelry. I just need someone to teach me..hint hint..

Kami Hall said...

I'd love to teach you! Let me know when! :)

Kimberlie said...

I like neutral colored stones. I like simple but different. I know that is really vague and probably doesn't help you at all. :) Sorry. I don't know that much about that kind of stuff. But I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great. Congrat's to John on his graduation. That's great!