Monday, September 8, 2008

Spice Of Life

I have discovered since I've been with John that I need spicy foods. Mainly salsa. When we first met I didn't like spicy foods that much. All my life I haven't really liked it. But he never let up about how I needed to try a jalapeno, or try some hotter salsa. Well now all I have to say is.. thanks a lot John! Now I HAVE to have it! And my favorite snack that I crave now? Saltine crackers and salsa. It sounds gross, but I love it! Most people wouldn't see liking spicy things as a bad thing though. And they're right. It isn't. What makes me mad is the fact that my immune system was so bad before I started to like spicy things that now I actually NEED it in order to not get sick! So I guess I should say thank you, because I'd still be getting colds left and right without my new love affair. But also a sarcastic thanks a lot for making me need it now like a drug. Sigh... I just can't win.

1 comment:

Shana said...

I love spicy food, but not as much as Jake!! He LOVES IT! PS, love your new blog look!