Saturday, September 20, 2008

Good Job John!!



Today was John's graduation from ITT! He was Valedictorian for his field, and he had to give a speech. He was soooooo nervous! John isn't the best public speaker, but I'm proud of him for doing his best and for graduating with HIGHEST HONORS!! Woo hoo! You rock hun! I would have more pictures of him graduating but my camera crapped out on me and they all came out fuzzy. So I get to steal some from my mom. Anyway.. Good job hun!! Just 2 more years to go!

6 comments:

Chris said...

That is so awesome! I can see why you are so proud of him. That's a lot of hard work and dedication. Congratulations John!!

Brynn said...

Congratulations. Thats great!!!

Audra said...

Congrats! I am really impressed!

Diana said...

Way to go!

Elaine said...

He did a great job!! Isn't that the first time he has ever spoken publicly before? and what an accomplishment. Great things are in his future because of his hard work and persistence.

Shana said...

CONGRATS TO JOHN!! That is awesome!!!