Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Recipe Freak

I am what people call a recipe freak. I love to find new recipes and try them out. I'm subscribed to I think 3 or 4 different recipe sites, and I check them ALL the time! I'm like a pack rat for recipes. Well... the hunt is on again, but I can't seem to find anything that really jumps out at me and screams EAT ME. So I need your help. If anyone has a to die for recipe that you'd like to share, I'm open to suggestions! Healthy recipes that aren't strange like my mom's drink with spinach in it (haha sorry mom) would be great to. Thanks and happy cooking!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

One of our recent favorites is meatballs (I make turkey meatballs, but you can buy the frozen ones from the grocery store). Mix a sauce with 2 parts BBQ sauce and 1 part grape jelly. I usually serve them with mashed potatoes, corn, and some kind of fruit. They are totally easy and my kids love them.

Elaine said...

You are turning into a REALLY good cook. Another one of your amazing talents.