Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!


I just wanted to write a special post about my nephew Wyatt, on his 12th!! birthday! WOW!! He is such a good kid and has turned into the sweetest boy you'll ever meet. Wyatt and I hung out a few days ago and went to see the movie "Iron Man". It was really good. Thanks for going with me bud! You're an awesome movie partner! Wyatt also is a really good baseball player. I actually haven't been able to make it to one of his games yet (but I want to!) but I hear he's really good! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my super awesome, way cool, totally FUN nephew WYATT!!!
p.s. Thanks for the picture Kortney :)

3 comments:

Elaine said...

What a nice blog. HE is such a great kid, We took him to eat at
MAYON was really fun and good food. The cliff divers were so fun to watch. THen we went shopping for a birthday present which he picked out. I cannot he believe he is "12"

Elaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine said...

The deleted comment was a duplicate of mine, just so you know. MOM